Bath and Body works aromatherapy range has some of the amazing creams and lotions. They have natural, herbal fragrance, and helps to relax the body and mind. I have used the body lotion in the past, and was excited to try the body cream. I always look for herbal/natural fragranced creams, so this one with its Eucalyptus and Spearmint smell was very appealing for me.
About Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Cream
Simple green plastic tube with flip open cap. It Is leakage proof. Travel friendly, however, would have been good if it came in smaller quantity
All scary looking chemical names
What it claims and How to use
My body skin is extremely dry and always needs deep moisturizing. Be it summer or winter, I lather it up heavily, and at times have to bear with the greasiness too. At night I usually use my home made oil blends, but for the day use I need something light.
The cream feels oily at glance, but isn’t that oily and has a rich creamy texture. It spreads easily. Though it has thick texture, the cream is very light and gets absorbed quickly and does not leave any residue, and feels only slightly greasy for few minutes. Spearmint gives the cooling effect, and so is suitable for summer use.
Pros and Cons based on my experience
– Leakage proof packing, travel friendly
– herbal Fragrance that makes one feel relaxed
– fragrance stays for nearly 3-4 hours
– Non Greasy
– Suitable for summer use, gives a cooling effect
– Good Moisturizing, makes skin soft, that stays for more than 8 hours
– Not tested on animals- cruelty free
– Not available in smaller quantity
– Availability is an issue, Couldn’t find in any stores nearby. need to buy online
– Expensive ( Amazon price is Rs 2900)
– Ingredients list- too many chemicals
Bath and Body works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus and Spearmint Body Cream delivers on its claims. Fragrance is soothing, and it is a good moisturizer for summer time use, especially for dry skin types. Though the package says it is for relaxing after a days work, it can be used as a day cream as well, ie, if you are fine with the Eucalyptus smell.